Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One project down-another going!


Just got back from a weekend in New York with our son for his 25th birthday. On the flight out, I finished my Froebe Fibers socks. Done in Caribbean Breeze, they are a great combination of light bluish green and yellow.

So I needed to start something new while flying. I got out my other Froebe Fibers yarn and began another pair of socks. Going to do a different pattern. I want the pooling effect I saw on The Yarn Harlot Yarn Harlot

I get home and am reading my blogs only to find out that the Saturday I was in New York, right outside of the city was the big yarn and knitting gathering called New York Yarn and Sheep festival in Rhinebeck, New York. I am going to have to investigate this for next year. Several of the blogs I read were there.

No comments: