Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Getting through some projects



Whew! I finished one sock! Now I need to start the other.... I really like this waffle stitch pattern. Row 1,2,3: knit 2, purl 2; row 4 purl.


In the mean time - I need to finish my sweater...just need to seam the shoulders and sides and I will have one more project taken care of. I need to get on a "finish each started project before you start another" kick. But here we are close to deciding on knitting any Christmas gifts, so I have a feeling...my "kick" won't last for long. Although I do have several trips coming up so I will need to have small project to take. The other sock will be one of those and a scarf I started last year will be another. The afghan will just have to be my "when I'm sitting by the fire and want a lap cover" project!

No comments: